ClinicalGuard Handheld Fetal Doppler with Free Gel-Blue
- LCD digital display enables three monitoring modes: Real-time, averaged heart rate, and a manual mode that allows the user to view a fetal heart rate for an 8 heart beat period.
- 3MHz, waterproof probe provides crystal clear and accurate sound.
- Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker
- Long battery life - no less than 10 hours of continuous use
- FDA Approved
- 1 Year warranty
The Sonoline B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler is a simple, easy-to-use ultrasonic Doppler that allows expectant mothers and health care professionals to retrieve and listen to the fetal heart rate (FHR). Suitable for hospital, clinical and home care use. Equipped with a 3Mhz water resitant probe, the Sonoline B provides crystal clear sound for the most accurate listening experience. In addition, the fetal Doppler is equipped with a full high definition LCD digital display which provides three modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode and a manual mode that allows the user to view the fetal heart rate for an 8 heart beat period. The LCD will also display real-time battery level data.
Equipped with a headphone socket and a built-in loudspeaker for a variety of audio output options. Suitable for the 12th week of pregnancy.
When the probe falls away from the Sonoline, the LCD screen will display a flickering signal in addition to the probe frequency indication data disappearing to remind users to reconnect the probe.
- Bright, high definition LCD display
- Multiple modes: Real-time, averaged and manual time counting modes
- 3MHz water resistant probe with Built-in loudspeaker and adjustable volume listening to the baby sound through headphones
- Ergonomic - Fetal Doppler is a handheld unit which allows any user to comfortably hold the unit while checking the fetal heart beat
- Long battery life - Battery allows no less than 10 hours of continuous use
- Probe inspection function when it falls away from the machine
- Auto off after 1 minute of no operation or no signal
- 1 x SONOLINE B Handheld Pocket Fetal Doppler (FDA Approved)
- 1x 3MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- 1x Transmission Gel (40g/1.4oz)
- 1x User Manual